Iain is a registered psychometrist with over 20 years of experience in assessment, talent management, coaching, and consulting. His expertise combines psychometrics, organisational psychology and coaching training and practice. He has worked with private and public sector clients, providing them with technical capability, a personable style, and his ability to synthesise insights. Iain has worked in agile, boutique consulting organisations, academia, and local government roles and is valued for his expertise and passion for helping people reach their potential.
Iain has extensive experience in assessment for development and selection, psychometrics, team diagnostics, team development, and executive coaching. He is particularly skilled at working with high potentials and leaders identified as future talent to accelerate their growth. Iain has designed and delivered assessment and development centres for managers and senior executives across multiple sectors. He has also developed 360-degree feedback instruments to build leaders’ self-awareness and has guided organisations to identify the best career paths for their talent. Iain’s passion is to use diagnostic tools to spark great conversations that help individuals and organisations grow and achieve their goals.
Qualifications and Accreditations
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons), Industrial Psychology (UNISA, South Africa)
- Bachelor of Administration (Hons) Industrial Sociology (University of Johannesburg, South Africa)
- B Psych Equivalence – Practical Psychometry (University of Johannesburg, South Africa)
- Level 2 Organisational Coaching (Institute of Executive Coaching and Leadership)
- Certificate of Executive Coaching (Institute of Coaching and Consulting Psychology)
- Introduction to Adaptive Leadership (Australian Adaptive Leadership Institute)
- Design Thinking for Innovation (RMIT)