Natalie is a registered psychologist with over 25 years’ experience in assessment, leadership development, executive coaching and talent management. She has worked with a wide range of organisations across the public, private and not-for-profit sectors, across Europe and Australia. Natalie holds a Master in Organisational Psychology and has also trained at Harvard University in the philosophy of Adaptive Leadership. Prior to joining People Measures in 2015, she worked in various leadership consultancies, as well as in large defence and retail organisations.
Natalie is a highly experienced and engaging facilitator, designing and delivering leadership development programs across the public and private sectors and for participants ranging from emerging through to executive level leaders. She has facilitated programs on topics including adaptive leadership, personal brand, effective communication skills, building high performance teams, leading change and influencing. Natalie has extensive experience in assessment for development, recruitment and selection. She has been trained in the YSC methodology of deep dive narrative interviews and has worked with hundreds of leaders – either assessing their fit for senior roles or working with them on their own development in role. Natalie is also an accredited executive coach (Associate Certified Coach, International Coach Federation). She has particular experience in working with high potential individuals seeking career progression or transitioning to a new role, and high performers who are seeking to work more effectively in their current role.
Qualifications and Accreditations
- Master of Occupational Psychology, University of Nottingham
- The Art and Practice of Leadership Development (Harvard University)
- Institute of Executive Coaching and Leadership (IECL) Certificates of Executive Coaching Levels One, Two, Three and Certificate of Team Coaching
- International Coach Federation Associate Credentialed Coach
- Adaptive Leadership and Case in Point practitioner, Australian Adaptive Leadership Institute