Jan Anderson is a Principal Consultant with People Measures, with over 25 years’ experience in the public and private sectors, and academia. She is a former senior and mid-level executive, with a strong history leading staff, culture change and strategic direction in organisations. Prior to joining People Measures, Jan led the design and/or delivery of leadership development programs at the Australian Public Service Commission, supporting senior and mid-level executives across the Australian Public Service. Before her work at the APSC, she oversaw leadership development at the former Department of Immigration and Citizenship (now Home Affairs) at their offices worldwide.
Jan is a behavioural scientist, a highly qualified and experienced leadership development professional (design and facilitation), and an executive coach. She has a Doctor of Philosophy degree in industrial and workplace culture change, an Advanced Diploma in Group Facilitation (one year intensive practical), and advanced internationally accredited coaching qualifications. She also has accreditation and experience with a range of assessment tools for talent identification and development. Jan is a highly trained adaptive leadership development practitioner with more than 100 hours of formal training from Australian and US institutions, and over nine years’ experience designing and delivering adaptive leadership programs.
Qualifications and Accreditations
- Doctor of Philosophy (Anthropology – Behavioural Science), University of Western Australia
- Graduate Certificate of Human Resource Management, University of Canberra
- Practitioner Certificate in Conflict Management Coaching, CLE Consulting
- Advanced Diploma of Group Facilitation, Groupwork Institute
- International Coach Federation Associate Credentialled Coach
- Adaptive Leadership and Case in Point practitioner, Australian Adaptive Leadership Institute, Kansas Leadership Centre (more than 100 hours of formal training)