Colin is an organisational psychologist with over 20 years’ experience holding line and consulting roles with public and private sector organisations in diverse market segments including: health, professional services and manufacturing.
Driven by a desire to make a tangible difference to people and organisations, he has managed and delivered human capital projects across the employee lifecycle including: learning and development, group facilitation, change management, career transition services, exit interviews, psychometric assessment and organisational metrics.
Prior to joining People Measures in 2023, he worked as a sub-regional leader in a global digital solutions firm. This experience, and previous roles in the government sector, helped him to understand the unique challenges faced by leaders and those working in complex changing organisations.
Qualifications and Accreditations
- Doctor of Organisational Psychology, Monash University
- Registered Psychologist with Area of Practice Endorsement – organisational psychology
- Member of the College of Organisational Psychologists
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, Victoria University
- Prince2, Foundation Level – Project Management, Project Laneways
- Accredited user of Korn Ferry Assessments, Hogan Assessments, SHL tools, and The Birkman Method