ASSESSMENT & MEASUREMENT
Using assessment and measurement to gain insight into organisations and people is central to everything we do.
Valid and reliable assessment is all about mitigating risk and optimising outcomes – ensuring that the right business issues are being addressed, that the right people are being hired and promoted, that the right talent is being identified and that the right strategies are being implemented and accurately measured.
We assist organisations with recruitment, selection, promotion and development decisions. We help them understand their current capability and potential gaps and identify which individuals have the potential to move into more complex roles.
We help new and established teams to work more effectively. We also review executive team and board capability.
We are in the business of ensuring that people are a key strategic asset. We do this by evaluating learning and development programs, conducting functional reviews and measuring capability and culture gaps.
Tools and Solutions
- Capability framework design (see research paper)
- Job analysis and review
- Psychometric assessment (see insights)
- 360 degree feedback surveys (see insights)
- High Performing Teams Questionnaire (HPTQ) (see research)
- Work / behavioural simulations (see Assessment and Development centres explained)
- Behavioural interviews (see insights)
- Assessment centres
- Development centres
- Success profiling
- Team effectiveness surveys (see research teams paper)
- Organisation culture surveys